Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Stampin' Up! has released the retiring lists!

 

Stampin' Up! has released the LAST CHANCE LISTS that go live APRIL 4! They ARE NOT LIVE YET, however, with the list coming out, it's possible items could sell out quickly (before sale prices start).

Take a look at the lists here and see what you need!
 

Make your list and decide if you want to take a chance and wait or order now. SALE PRICES DO NOT START UNTIL APRIL 4.

With our color refresh, we now know what colors are retiring!! Want to see the new colors? Join my team!! We can see them now!! Let me know if you'd like to find out more about that!

Note: the Stamparatus is retiring, too!

Join me LIVE TOMORROW to see me walk you through it all!! 9:00 am Central! Watch for my email tomorrow morning.

In addition, you have until March 31 for all of my FREE GIFTS BELOW!!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!!!
Jennifer

No comments: