Friday, November 11, 2022

Happier Than Happy card!

 

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share my card swap for the Stampin' Up! OnStage event this weekend!  I'm attending in Arlington, TX!  I am very excited for this first in person SU! event in years!  I'm looking forward to hanging out with my team and other demonstrators and seeing NEW PRODUCT!!  AAAAHHHHH!  I get so excited, ha!!

I will try to post photos from the event over on my Facebook Business Page!  I also have an After Party with 50+ demonstrators attending (I'm hosting with Allie Gomez and lots of help) Saturday night!  I'll post pics from that, too!

The swap is optional, and you just walk around trading cards with other demonstrators, it's fun!  This swap uses the Happier Than Happy Bundle, and the info is in the recipe card below!

Have a great day!

Jennifer



No comments: