Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The new Stampin' Up! Catalog goes live tomorrow!!!

Are you excited!!??  I know I am!  I have my list ready to go to place my first official order (even though I have already been able to pre-order select items!

Did you know - anyone can join Stampin' Up! and get a discount on their own purchases?  There's no obligation, and we have an AWESOME special starting tomorrow!!

Join Stampin' Up! and my team June 3-30, 2020 and receive a FREE BUNDLE of your choice!  What a value!!  Contact me for details!  #StampTherapist #StampinUp


Link to some of the demonstrator benefits!

I showed a new bundle on my Facebook Party Friday, and it turns out it's the most expensive bundle in the new catalog!  Of course, you can choose any bundle you like, but this one is great!!  It's called Blossoms in Bloom, and it includes the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set and Many Layered Blossoms dies.  It's $60.25 ($71 if you order through me).  And you can choose it FREE (or any bundle in the catalog on pages 168-169 OR 173-179).

Here is the card I made:

This Blossoms in Bloom Bundle card uses Stampin' Up!'s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog items!  Check out the blog for details.  #StampTherapist #StampinUp

And here is a card I showed made by April McCreight:

This Blossoms in Bloom Bundle card uses Stampin' Up!'s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog items!  Check out the blog for details.  #StampTherapist #StampinUp

Our Starter Kit is only $99 plus tax (free shipping), and you get to choose $125 in ANY MERCHANDISE YOU WANT!!  You also receive a free past Paper Pumpkin, so the value can be up to $241 depending ont he free bundle you choose!

Then, you will receive a minimum 20% discount on your future purchases through at least October 2020 (and get to see the Holiday Catalog and order from it FIRST!!).  It's a great time to get that discount (with the new catalog being released).

You are not obligated to do anything if you order the kit - you don't even have to use your discount if you choose not to.  You don't have to hold events, do videos, or anything else.  I do, however, offer business training if you're interested in that! 

The sooner you get the Starter Kit, the sooner you can join our amazing Stamp Therapists Team!  We have an exclusive Facebook Group, online monthly gatherings, weekly creative challenges, and more!  We're a fun, low pressure group!

Join Here, or contact me for help!

Have a great day, and enjoy the new catalog tomorrow!!
Jennifer
jennifer@jennifercotton.com
972-723-9289 

No comments: