Saturday, January 3, 2015

Four more days until Sale a Bration Starts!!

Only FOUR DAYS until the BEST Sale a Bration EVER!!

Every time you spend $50, you get a FREE GIFT of your choice!  January 6 through March 31, 2015!

This year's choices are the best ever!  You have over TWENTY free gifts to choose from!  Including: exclusive stamp sets, designer papers, ribbon, and buttons, AND certain BLENDABILITIES!!

How to earn:
1. One with every $50 spent!
2. TWO by purchasing the $99 Starter Kit
3. Or, host a party with me, attend my free Sale a Bration Celebration, and earn an EXTRA $25 in free merchandise of your choice when your party reaches $250!  That's at least $65 free!  And, if you spend $50 on your own party, you get a Sale a Bration choice!!

Check out the catalog on my blog on January 6 - on the right.  Let me know if you need me to mail you a copy of the brochure.

Here is a card we made at my Birthday Stamp a Stack this weekend using the Sale a Bration set Big Day!  It comes in Clear or Wood. It also uses: the Bow Builder Punch, Chalkboard Paper and ColorBox Chalk Ink, Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper, the Decorative Dots Folder, and the Banner Framelits.

No comments: