Monday, November 11, 2013

This is the Gift Tag Class!


It's the time of year for you to think about making your Christmas Cards and/or Gift Tags!  I make my own Christmas Cards and Gift Tags every year - it's so much fun and more personalized! 

I'm offering to come to YOU and teach you and your friends how to make yours!  I can also help you calculate how much supplies to order to finish all of your cards (I make over 300, so I have some experience in these calculations!!).  

What's in it for you?  You and your friends get to have a fun night where I do all the work and you create beautiful handmade items!  YOU get to earn FREE merchandise based on your party sales!  I will come to you, or you can hold it in my classroom.

Dates available: Nov 19, 20, 21, 23 (evening)
Dec 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 (morning), 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19

What kind of party can you host?

YOU CHOOSE:
1. Private Class: each guest makes 4 cards* for $10, or FREE with an order!  *$30 minimum
2. Tag Class: each guest makes 10 tags for $10, or FREE with an order!  *25 minimum
3. Express Class: each guest makes ONE free project (card or tag) and the party is only 1 to 1 1/2 hours!

*The cards can be Christmas or any occasion you want.

I hope to talk to you soon!
Jennifer
Phone: 972-723-9289
Email: jennifer@jennifercotton.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.cotton.311

No comments: