Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention 2010

We just returned from an AWESOME convention with Stampin' Up!! There were 9 of us total from my group there. I hope even more next year! We had so much fun - we laughed til we cried and had sore throats the next day, seriously!

I was honored to be the number 8 Demonstrator of the Year!!! That would not be possible without my awesome customers and downline, not to mention my awesome husband and daughter - oh, and my totally awesome trainer, Ronda Wade! Thanks to you all! I was also number 9 in Leadership for the year. I'm so lucky I have such a great group of demonstrators - over 80 total!

We had an awesome hotel (free dinner!!), and we are already making plans for next year.

Thanks everyone!



Left to right: Dorothy, Amy, Trisha, Beth, Nikki, Liz
Jennifer, Landa, Alejandra



Jennifer, Alejandra
Dorothy, Trisha
Nikki, Landa, Amy, Liz



Everyone working hard at Stampin' Up!'s word search at the party SU! had for us Wed night. See how serious they are??? I just copied off of Landa and Trisha!



Our annual demonstrator/downline dinner. We ate at the Skybox Grill again at the Gateway Mall. It's aweosme, and we had the same server from last year (he's by me in the photo), it was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: