This card uses Mingle all the Way stamp set (p.17, 135770, $24.95 Wood or 135773, $17.95 Clear). You can order these products and more online ANYTIME! Just click Shop once you get there. Online orders ship directly to you and arrive in 5-7 business days.
Check out the project instructions from the class below.
Like me on Facebook
Happy Holiday Card
- Remember not to put card front on base until the end when possible.
- Remember – INK THE STAMPS GENTLY – our ink pads are very soft. You can ink them well, but don’t “sink” them into the pad. Just tap several times all over (move the stamp around).
- Fold base in ½; stamp and sign back with handmade by stamp in Old Olive – make sure you stamp the correct direction.
- Your old olive cs has been embossed with the Filigree Frame folder (p.15, 135818, $7.95).
- You can attach your Under the Tree Specialty Paper (p.5, 135825, $12.95) to the olive cs.
- Insert vanilla cs all the way into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (p.221, 133324, $22.95); punch. IMPORTANT: to stamp “happy holidays” from Mingle all the Way (p.17, 135770, $24.95 Wood or 135773, $17.95 Clear) in black staz on, CENTER THE WOOD BLOCK left to right – that will put the image in the center of the vanilla cs. Color in as shown with olive and cobbler markers.
- Thread Natural & Olive Two Tone Trim (p.29, 135837, $4.95 for 10 yds) through tag. Attach tag with dimensionals. Add rhinestone (p.209, 119246, $4.95 for over 150) with paper piercing tool (p.218, 126189, $3.95).
- Attach to card base! Done!