7th Annual Stampapalooza!
Stampapalooza 2015 is in Support of Ronald McDonald House Charities (Dallas)!
You won't want to miss this event!! Saturday, October 3, World Cardmaking Day!
Why: Includes the stamping talents of 13 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!! Each card is designed by a DIFFERENT demonstrator!
You will make and keep 12 cards, and you will make one to donate to RMHC.
You’ll make and keep two different designs from each occasion: Christmas, Halloween, Fall/Thanksgiving, Sympathy, Birthday, Masculine - a total of 12 different cards!
Day of event: Registration starts 8:30 am, class starts at 9 am sharp.
Where: Midlothian Civic Center
Fee: Only $50 for 12 cards PLUS one you'll donate to RMHC
At least $20 will be donated to RMCH per guest!
What else is included in the fee? Fun! Lunch! Snacks! Door prize drawing entry!
Opportunity for more donations day of event:
*You can donate items and/or cash for more tickets! See list below. One ticket for each donation and each $10 increment in cash donations day of class (in addition to fee).
*You may donate hand made cards with NO INFORMATION on the back along with an envelope. Families at the house will use the cards for Thank Yous, Birthdays, and more. One door prize ticket for each card donated!
*20% of all orders placed at the event will be donated to RMHC, too!
Can’t attend but want to contribute? Click the RSVP link and there’s an option to make a donation only!
No refunds after deadline, but you will receive class supplies unless you can be replaced.
Reserve your spot NOW!!
Must bring adhesive, we supply everything else!
**This is a fast paced, but FUN class! Sometimes groups get split up, but again, we have FUN!
What a great way to support a great cause AND have a fun crafting day!
Houses need the same products as your home, but they need them in bulk because several families stay in a House every night.
· Paper products (facial tissue, toilet paper, paper towels)
· Trash bags
· Aluminum foil, plastic wrap and sandwich bags
· Laundry detergent and fabric softener
· Cleaning products (sponges, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher detergent)
· Bath and bedroom items (towels, shower curtains, sheets and pillow cases)
· Personal care products (deodorant, dental floss, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner)
· Entertainment products (games, movies, books, art supplies)
· Long-distance phone cards
· Gift cards for local grocery stores and gas stations
· Greeting cards and postage stamps
· Gift certificates to local grocery stores and department stores (Target, Wal-Mart, etc)
· Transportation vouchers (buses, taxis, trains)
· Passes to museums, cultural and sporting events