8th Annual Stampapalooza!
Stampapalooza 2016 is in Support of Ronald McDonald House Charities (Dallas)!
You won't want to miss this event!! It’s also World Cardmaking Day!
Come out and support a great charity AND go home with ten handmade cards!
Lunch and snacks provided!
*Can’t attend, register to make a $10 donation! You’ll receive a Thank You card in the mail!
Who: Includes the stamping talents of 11 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!! Each card is designed by a DIFFERENT demonstrator!
What: You will make and keep ten cards, and you will make one to donate to RMHC.
You’ll make and keep two different designs from each occasion: Christmas, Fall/Thanksgiving, Sympathy, Birthday, Masculine.
When: Saturday, October 1, 2016. Registration starts 8:30 am, event starts at 9 am sharp. Event ends at 3:00 – but you may finish early!
Where: Midlothian Civic Center
Fee: Only $39 for 10 cards PLUS one you'll donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities!
At least $10 will be donated to RMCH per guest!
10 Handmade Greeting Cards!
Giving to a great cause!
Door prize drawing entry!
Opportunity for more donations day of event!
*You can donate items and/or cash for more drawing tickets! See list below.
*One ticket for each item donation (see list below) and each $10 increment in cash donations day of class (separate from donation with class fee).
An "item" = paper towels, toilet paper, etc. Example: three 12 pack of toilet paper = 1 ticket. Two boxes of tissues = 1 ticket. Ten handmade cards = 1 ticket. Thanks!
Items accepted for donations:
*Handmade cards with NO INFORMATION on the back along with an envelope. Families at the house will use the cards for Thank You, Birthdays, and more.
*All cash donations accepted
*Houses need the same products as your home, but they need them in bulk because several families stay in a House every night.
· Paper products (facial tissue, toilet paper, paper towels)
· Trash bags
· Aluminum foil, plastic wrap and sandwich bags
· Laundry detergent and fabric softener
· Cleaning products (sponges, dish washing liquid, dishwasher detergent)
· Bath and bedroom items (towels, shower curtains, sheets and pillow cases)
· Personal care products (deodorant, dental floss, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner)
· Entertainment products (games, movies, books, art supplies)
· Long-distance phone cards
· Gift cards for local grocery stores and gas stations
· Greeting cards and postage stamps
· Gift certificates to local grocery stores and department stores (Target, Wal-Mart, etc)
· Transportation vouchers (buses, taxis, trains)
· Passes to museums, cultural and sporting events
Summary: 1 ticket for each $10 cash donation day of class, 1 ticket for each card donated (see requirements above, card made in class does not count), 1 ticket for each household item donated (example - 3 gift certificates = 1 ticket, bulk pack of trash bags = 1 ticket, etc).
*20% of all orders placed at the event will be donated to RMHC, too!
Can’t attend but want to contribute? Click the RSVP link and there’s an option to make a donation only! You’ll receive a thank you card!
No refunds after deadline, but you will receive class supplies unless you can be replaced.
Reserve your spot NOW!!
Must bring adhesive, we supply everything else! We have adhesive for sale the day of the event!
**This is a FUN way to give to a great cause AND get some handmade cards! You may pick up some crafting skills, too! Sometimes groups get split up, but again, we have FUN!
What a great way to support a great cause AND have a fun crafting day!
RSVP and pay by September 26.