Here's another card we made at my #monthlycraftclass this month! I am so sad Petite Petals and the Petite Petals Punch are retiring! They are so cute!! Plus, I love to just punch out a flower with the punch to add to a card lots of times!
This card uses Big on Birthdays and Dragonfly Dreams combined with the Petite Petals set and punch.
Here is the card we made:
And, here's the video showing you how to make it:
The supplies we used are listed below. You can order any of the supplies on my website (or click the product below)! Don't forget to check out my Monthly Class Kit in the Mail you can get FREE this month below!
Here are the written directions:
- Fold the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White card base in half. Stamp and sign the back. Set aside. I Stamped This and Better Than Email are RETIRING!
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 Smoky Slate cardstock, ink up the dot image from Dragonfly Dreams in Smoky Slate ink and stamp TWICE without re-inking - once on the edge and then again to the right side of it. Repeat all the way down. Attach to the 4 x 5 1/4 Daffodil Delight cardstock. Attach to card base.
- On the 2 3/4 x 3 Whisper White cardstock, stamp the greeting from Big on Birthdays in Bermuda Bay ink. Attach to the 3 x 3 1/4 Bermuda Bay cardstock. Attach to card.
- On the scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock, stamp the three flowers from Petite Petals - RETIRING and while supplies last - in Daffodil Delight ink. Punch out with the Petite Petals Punch - RETIRING and ON SALE & while supplies last!
- Attach two flowers flat and one with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Cut in between the Rhinestones (sold out) to create individual Rhinestones. Attach to card with the Paper-Piercing Tool.
Contact me with any questions about the project!
I would love to be YOUR Stamp Therapist! Contact me to get your copies of the current catalog(s)! If you need any help ordering your supplies, just let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder: May Monthly Class Kit in the Mail Club: Place your online order of $25 or more in May 2017 with the host code VZE4XQ7F (entered on shopping bag page, bottom left), and you will receive a FREE Class packet to make FOUR CARDS using Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallion Thinlits. Your projects will use some of the beautiful Eastern Palace Designer Paper, too. Everything will be die cut for you! You’ll just stamp and assemble. You can get the Eastern Palace Bundle in May – it’s a sneak peek of the upcoming 2017-2018 Catalog!! There are two bundles to choose from: Starter Bundle: 147196, $60.50 or Premier Bundle: 147207, $103.50. Both come with a FREE GIFT! Check out the details here.
*Order $50 and ALSO get a free accessory from me!
*Exception: You qualify for both specials if you spend $150 or more online, but do NOT enter the hostess code because YOU will be a hostess and receive FREE merchandise from Stampin' Up!!
2017 New Customers Offer: Your first online order of $25 or more will receive a free Silicone Craft Sheet from me! Use the monthly Host Code on the Shopping Bag page (bottom left hand side) when ordering to ALSO qualify for the Monthly Special. Check out this video to see why I love the Silicone Craft Sheet!
2017 Big Shot Offer: Do you own the Big Shot? It’s an AMAZING TOOL! When you purchase the Big Shot from me, you will receive your choice of the Magnetic Platform or the Precision Base Plate FREE!!
Have a GREAT week!
email@example.comClick here to sign up for my email newsletter!