Monday, July 18, 2011

The People of the Stampin' Up! Convention!

I just returned from the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah with 21 other demonstrators in my Stamp Therapists group!!  We had so much fun!!  It was a crazy busy week!  I want to thank all of the girls and a guy (!) in my group who made the investment to go.  It was well worth it.  We got tons of free stuff, learned business and stamping techniques, and had fun hanging out in our very little free time.  Lots of us were recognized on stage.  Congrats to Kristian and Lori for earning a Leadership award!  All new demonstrators got to march across the stage!  And, Nikki and April eanred their 5 year pin and got to march. 

I was honored to be the number three Demonstrator of the Year in the company!!  I could never have done it without my downline's accomplishments and my customers.  Thank YOU!!




Our group with Shelli Gardner




General Session

First Timer's March

Shelli Gardner

Rich Jutkins (president of SU!) and Nikki


Amy, me, and Lori hanging out in the VIP room!!

Kristian and Lori's Leadership Award!

Lori and Kristian on stage

Evelyn winning a prize!

Swapping cards for ME!

Nikki and April's 5 year march!


Rich Jutkins and his daughter

Elizabeth winning a prize!

Downline Dinner

Downline Dinner

Who's is this??

Karla!

No comments: