Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Convention Goodies!

At the Stampin' Up! Convention, they always have awesome stuff for us to buy!  Check out the goodies I got! 

I have one for you, too!  The next several customers who host a home party for me gets their choice of these two shopping bags (photos below)!!  Just contact me to book your party today. 

What is a party? I come to you and do all of the work, and you and your friends get to stamp, and you can earn FREE STUFF from Stampin' Up!.  Easy, huh? 


I offer two types of parties.  I can come do two smaller free projects that everyone gets to make, or you can host a mini class - everyone gets to make 4 cards for $10, FREE with a $30 order.  Just let me know which you prefer!


Shopping Bag

Shopping Bag


Bag for the new Simply Scored!  Comes out Sept 1 - you will LOVE IT!!





No comments: