Saturday, July 22, 2023

Horse & Sleigh Bundle by Stampin' Up! Christmas Class!

 

This is my first Christmas Class of the season!!  This is a to go class, and I've made some really fun cards for you!

I think you will LOVE these cards!  I have some fun folds and some really neat ways to use the bundle!  You can't see it all in the sneak peek.  ; )



This event will include 8 super cute cards (4 designs) featuring the Horse & Sleigh Bundle!

All the cards in the class are really nice! I am sure you will enjoy making all of the projects!
 
When you register you can add-on the Horse & Sleigh Bundle as you will need the set and dies to assemble your cards.  I also offer an Adhesive Kit!

*Please note these supplies are while supplies last - I recommend registering and ordering your bundle EARLY!  As you register/add on the bundle, I will order for you!

This class includes:
  • 8 really nice cards
  • Silver & Gold Trim Combo Pack
  • Horse & Sleigh DSP 
  • Adhesive Backed Snowflake Assortment 
  • PDF with written instructions 
RSVP by August 20 (but I recommend ASAP due to inventory)

Class is $49 + $9 shipping 

Kit will be mailed by August 29

You can register for the PDF tutorial only, too! ($15)

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR LINK: jennifer@jennifercotton.com

No comments: