Friday, June 9, 2023

$155 for $99 - YES PLEASE!!

 

Have you ever thought about getting the dreaded "STARTER KIT"?  

It sounds a little scary, right?  

I'm here to tell you, it's not!!  I (and Stampin' Up!) won't stalk you begging you to do parties, start your videos, or anything else!!  

What WILL you get when you get the Starter Kit??

You'll get some welcome emails from Stampin' Up! and log in info.

You'll get a welcome email from me and future team emails you can opt out of immediately.

You'll be invited to join my team Facebook group (you have to accept the invite).

That's about it!  Then, if you choose, you can dive deeper to find out from me how to get your discount (you get it right away), participate in team challenges/incentives, take part in free training, see the holiday catalog first/order from it first, and more!  All of "that" is optional.  

I have all ages and seasons of life people on my team!  Some stay for a short while, and some for longer!  There's no penalty or fee if you choose not to stay around!  And, you can COME BACK anytime!  And, you can STILL be a customer at the same time!  Lots of my club members are also on my team!

We do have a pretty awesome team who encourages each other and has fun together - in person and virtually.  

I'd love to answer your questions or send you more info!

If you're already ready to get the "kit" - you can do that right here!

You can also read about more perks of getting the kit here.

Talk to you soon!!!

Jennifer

jennifer@jennifercotton.com



No comments: