Wednesday, February 16, 2022

I don't want a commitment...

 

Hello everyone!

I wanted to reach out and remind you that YOU are invited to join my awesome team of people who enjoy "being a demonstrator" at ANY level they want!

I have team members I've never met or talked to, and I have team members I hang out with monthly, and everything in-between! I have members who've never placed an order or joined a Facebook Group!

The point is, the kit is a GREAT DEAL (and even better now), and it REALLY does mean no commitment! Anyone can join with the kit and then CHOOSE whether to use the discount, join the team Facebook Group, participate in challenges (creative and business), meet and make new friends who love to stamp, lurk, sell to friends, participate in Stampin' Up! demo only activities (online and in person), participate in card swaps, and so much more! I've had people get the kit multiple times over the years, and I have team members who have been active nonstop since 2003 and beyond!

My story:

I joined in November 2001 to "make a little extra money" and be able to get out of the house. I was a YOUNG (HA!!) stay at home mom of an 8 month old. I honestly thought I might make $100 dollars a month and be able to have some fun. I actually did NOT know how to make cards properly (I'm not crafty). I called Stampin' Up! after finding them online and was referred to a local demonstrator to join and joined that week. I have since made 100s of friends (customers, team members, and fellow demonstrators).

Over the 20 years, I have become a better crafter (after copying for YEARS), become a great traveler (starting with Stampin' Up! conventions - I can't tell you how much fun our group has!!), and I even became better at navigation (I have no sense of direction) because of all of the parties I did!

I would love for you to be able to experience the awesomeness of joining my team: community, fun, discounts, and more! Of course, for those who do a little more, I have monthly recognition and rewards (and much more).

I'm sharing a bunch of photos from over the years below!!

Contact me for more info or join here!!


Have a great day!!
Jennifer

**Fine print:
  • $99 plus tax (free shipping)
  • Choose $125 in current merchandise (including Waves Collection, excluding host and SAB)
  • Choose 2 free stamp sets from the Annual or Mini Catalog (excludes SAB and host) ENDS FEB 28!
  • What you do after that is up to you!! 





Contact me if you have any questions!!

Jennifer 

jennifer@jennifercotton.com

No comments: