Thursday, March 12, 2020

Three cards for you!

These are the three cards I made on my Facebook Live today:


Jennifer shares this card using Stampin' Up!'s Rise & Shine set.  Click the picture to go to the blog post for the video link!

Jennifer shares how to make this card with Stampin' Up!'s Tags in Bloom set.  Click the photo to go to the blog to see the video!
Jennifer shows you how to make this adorable umbrella card using Stampin' Up!'s Under My Umbrella Bundle & Well Dressed Set along with the Flowering Foils Designer Paper!  Click the photo to go to the blog for the video!

For instructions, measurements, etc, you can watch the Facebook Live video here, or you can watch it here:



Here are the supplies I used:


Please let me know if you have any questions!  Don't forget about my monthly Online Ordering Special, too!

Thanks!
Jennifer
jennifer@jennifercotton.com

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=42586

No comments: