Tuesday, March 19, 2013

All the NEW with Stampin' Up!

There is a LOT going on right now with Stampin' Up!.  If you receive my customer emails, you are more updated than here on the blog.  But, here is some current info, and anyone can sign up for my email list, just email me!

Thanks!!

My Digital Studio 2 Plus is now $19.95!

That's the NEW My Digital Studio program with over $500 in content!!  It's a GREAT deal - I love MDS!  Check out more info on MDS here, and you can purchase it here (click Shop Now).

I'm offering VIRTUAL parties!!  You can host a party from ANYWHERE.  Guests attend a 15 minute party online ANYTIME (in their PJs, after kids go to bed, at work, etc)!  Contact me for more info!

Spring Surprise!

Click here for details!

Sent with Love!

Click here for details!

Single Stamps Available!


Assortment one

Assortment two

Best of Stamps!



Best of March (flowers)

Best of  February (love)

Best of January (birthdays)

Photopolymer Stamps!!




Click her to view information

My Paper Pumpkin!!


Check it out!  Don't forget to add me as your demonstrator, Jennifer Cotton, Texas!

Have a great week!
Jennifer

Online Shopping here!  Click "shop now".

No comments: