Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Color Crazy Time!!

These are two of the TWENTY AWESOME cards we'll be making on Sat, July 9!  You will get to use all of the NEW COLORS, over five NEW stamp sets, and receive THREE new accessories with your fee!!
It's not too late!

To sign up for full cards click here.

To sign up for samples only (for demonstrators) click here.

I hope you can make it!!
It's at my new classroom at 517 N 9th Street, Midlothian, TX 76065.

TODAY (June 30) is the VERY LAST DAY to order RETIRING MERCHANDISE!!

Retiring stamps

Retiring accessories

Retiring decor elements

Go to My Website to place your order today!

THANKS!
Jennifer


I LOVE this new set and punch!  The set is called My Friend, and the punch is the new Lace Ribbon Border.  You will love it!

Check out this new punch!!  It punches the TWO different size pennants!  It's called Petite Pennants Builder, and the set is Pennant Parade.  You get 1/2 a pack of new Clothespins, too!!!   


No comments: